Saturday, August 05, 2006



Here I am back in Dhaka. It's been a mad couple of first days back with settling back into the flat, catching up with people and today is my first day back at work. I am happy to be back here and I know I have made the right decision. The weather here is great, with a little sunshine, lots of rain but overall a pleasant 27-30 degrees for the last couple of days. I have included a couple of pics: The first is 'monsoon Dhaka - a dull Saturday morning over Gulshan lake. The second is the view I see every morning as I make my way to work - the back of the CNG (autorickshaw) driver's head in his cage.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Siobhan,

Great to have your regular news. Greetings from Folsom, California, where it is hot as 'hell.' Ber

Anonymous said...

caged- you hold so tight until your knuckles show