Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas brunch



Santa Claus managed to ply his way through my mosquito nets, tackle Birul (the cat) and put the pressies under the tree. Linda and Katarina joined us for christmas brunch comprissed of pancakes, scrambled eggs, real Canadian maple syrup (yes Sarah there is still syrup and we have had three batches now), smoked salmon and lots and lots of sweets. Wonderful presents were shared all round and smiles filled the room. The afternnon included a last trip to the BAGHA - I will miss you old friend, but times are achanging and there i money to be made in 8 storey apartments it seems.
I hope you all had a wonderful christmas where ever you were and miss you all a very happy new year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a fabulous sounding holiday! Between dinner on the 24th and brunch on the 25th, you had more of a Christmas than most people who are in a country where they celebrate the holiday.

I wish we had been with you for the holidays- miss you lots!