So a little late, this could not be helped due to my week of travels, here is the entry for Sofia and Michel's wedding. Now I will not give you a detailed account as Anna's entry on her blog is a fantastic account of the weekend. For further information on the events please follow the link on my page.
I just wanted to create an entry to thank Sofia and Michel firstly for an absolutely wonderful weekend; and secondly for the best wedding I have ever been to! The relaxed disposition of both the bride and groom was something special - they both just seemed so happy to be getting married and their joy spread not only through all their guests, but seemed to affect the people on the streets of the Hague as well! It was touching to hear the words from their friends from different walks of their lives, and it was obvious that they had touched a great deal of people.
On a personal note, for the first time in my life I actually really want to get married and have a wedding. I have always been a skeptic on the 'Big Day' and sometimes failing to see the significance of the whole event; however, the Hague wedding was a real tribute to real love, happiness and friendship and I am honoured that I got to be a part of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment