Monday, September 10, 2007

Brussels - a flying visit


Breakfast


The Peter Pan statue given to the children of Brussels


The Shamrock restaurant! Trying to figure out why...


The very long, but enjoyable dinner


The McPhees

On the 30th of August my dad rang me from Kenya and asked if I could spare a few days to come see him after his work meeting in Brussels! I couldn't say no... The weekend was lovely. It was spent relaxing, seeing the wonderful city and catching up with friends. We enjoyed a walking guide of the city Saturday afternoon curiosity of Ms Gemma and that evening we had a nice dinner with the Lougheed's although we waited 2 hours for our main course! On Sunday we all went our separate ways: Dara and Tariq to Spain, my dad to Amsterdam and I took myself back to Ireland.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

actually i was in france