Monday, January 30, 2012

A summary of Folsom – my midway point

I arrived in Folsom on Christmas Eve to spend the holidays with my aunt Bernadette and her family. From here we went off for a lovely 4 trip to Lake Tahoe, and from here I set off to Yosemite, SF and San Luis Obeisbo always returning back to the comfort of the Anayah home. I spent the afternoon enjoying swimming in an outdoor pool for the first time in years and taking the two dogs for jogs around the area. It was all just so relaxing and a wonderful place to spend the holidays including an Arab themed New Years Eve dinner where we danced to music I had not heard in years. Just before I left Folsom I also got to catch up with Stephanie from UCD which was a nice treat, and of course I visited the prison and the old mining area of the town. However, the best part of Folsom was hanging out with the Anayahs and they were fabulous hosts, I will definitely come visit again ☺


Ber, Sean and I in old Folsom


New Years Eve


Folsom Prison

No comments: