Thursday, October 19, 2006

Holiday days


Eid is here and RMMRU gets a full week off - hooray! Due to some unfortunate events my camera has been sick for the past weekand hence the lack of photos; he is now on the mend and is coming to Thailand with me. Yes I am off to Thailand for a whole week to sit by a beach, sip cocktails, enjoy the fresh air and squeeze some diving in as well. Ramadan has been an interesting expereince in Bangladesh and I am oh so glad that Eid is on the way and that the traffic may finally get back to normal. I send my heart felt wishes to those among you who are Muslim and hope that all of your Ramadans were furfilling. To those of you who breath the same air as me in Bangladesh - I hope you all have a wonderful in all the exotic places that we are heading to and aren't we lucky. So Thailand, Nepal, India, Andorman Islands, Cambodia and China here we come :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eid Mubarak everyone! Have fun travelling! I'm looking forward to see Sarah, former Danish intern Anette, and Linda also, I think? in Copenhagen, but it is still more than a month to go. But it will be soo good. A touch of Dhaka in Scandinavia - combining the best of two worlds!

linda said...

Great news HC regarding meeting up in Pölse!!!

Sending a quick hi from China!!!! I love it! More about that on my blog. Enjoy my beloved Bangkok and 'take rest' at Koh Chang!

GL said...

Eid Mubarak!