Trains bring me unimaginable pleasure
The meandering through landscape almost as if it was part of the scene
Hours roll by without interruption save for the changing view
Such a civilized mode of transport for a time when urgency had a different time scale
Amtrak the US's hidden gem I am your biggest fan
Through the Willamette Valley to the mountains of Northern California
I soundly sleep to the chugging of the engine
The meandering through landscape almost as if it was part of the scene
Hours roll by without interruption save for the changing view
Such a civilized mode of transport for a time when urgency had a different time scale
Amtrak the US's hidden gem I am your biggest fan
Through the Willamette Valley to the mountains of Northern California
I soundly sleep to the chugging of the engine
| My humble cabin on the train! |
| The Willamette River |
| Snow in mid-March in Northern Californian mountains |
| Californian agriculture |
No comments:
Post a Comment