Caitriona and Gillian in front of the second oldest stone-circle in Europe (after stonehenge)
Who said you can't waltz in wellies???
Dinner in Gaby's in Kilarney
Cait and I with my perfect man - Michael Collins
Gillian and Caitriona before the Muckross performance
So I finally made it down to Millstreet after years of threatening to do so! It was a wonderful few days of laughing, eating and catching up. Sean and Gillian have the most fabulous house, and I can't wait to play the giant chess set in the garden :-) On the Monday we went into Kilarney and ate in the best seafood restaurant where the food just kept coming. On Tuesday night Cait had to leave us, but I had the wonderful opportunity of accompanying Gillian and her band of bagpipers to Muckross to play for a group of American tourists; and despite the rain it was very entertaining indeed! The night ended with a fabulous fire made by Sean, and an analyses of all the dresses and Newbridge silverware.
3 comments:
i thought bagpipes was scottish?
i thought bagpipes was scottish?
and i thought you were scottish linda@!!!
Post a Comment