
They really did it...

Frances, Caitriona and I pre-wedding

Just married!

Some of the 'old crew'

The bride with the boys (Tim and Dylan)

Sarah and Manus giving it loads on the dance floor
Last Saturday I was invited to Gareth and Niamh's wedding in Dublin. It was an honour to be there for their special day, see them get married and party into the night with them. The ceremony was in a lovely wee church in Cabinteely, where the priest told lovely stories since he knew both families, and the whole wedding and church spoke of the happy couple. The wedding reception was in an amazing art and antiques gallery in Stillorgan where we enjoyed great food, plenty wine and touching speeches; the bride had even made the wedding cake herself!
After the formalities we danced the night away to great music with old and new friends. It was lovely to catch up with some of the old crew from the MPhil, and we missed the people who couldn't be there. All in all it was a fantastic wedding, and I wish the happy couple a long and happy life together.
No comments:
Post a Comment