
Having spent a lot of time in Dhaka with several vegetarians, and putting a lot of thought into the eating of meat, I have decided to make a life change. No I am not becoming vegetarian - or at least not in the true sense of the word; this is mainly due to the fact that I have a major weakness: BACON! Therefore, I have decided to invent a new dietary term which involved eliminating all meats except fish and BACON. I know I am not alone in this category, I know of one other person with my weakness, but I will let them step forward and admit it themselves. This new state in my diet with be know as bacotarism and I will be known as a bacotarian.
The picture is from the site: http://www.aboutorganics.co.uk/organic_food_drink/organic_meat.htm
4 comments:
I must say that I have been a vegetarian for several years but I have always eaten Bacon! You are not alone! But after visit Dhaka in some strange way I have become a meat eater again. I thought it would be the other way around!
I hope everything is ok with you and have a nice summer.
hugz /Jenny
i hereby step forward and admit - i am bacotarian. i confess to bacotarism.
Ok, you are all lovely, fun, nice, outgoing, cool people... But also apparently absolutely mad :)Bacotarians...
Siobhan, me and Biral will miss you too much when you leave Dhaka!
I hereby confess that the first thing I ate after ten years of vegetarianism was... bacon! And when I felt that salty tingling feeling, I knew that I was hooked...
However, it didn't stop there and I'm now more of a carnivore than I ever was before - I blame it on the fact that I have some serious meat eating to catch up with!
/Nina
Post a Comment